• The six field-goal attempts tied a single-game Raider record. K
• Oakland has outscored opponents 79-34 in the first quarter this year, the second-most points scored in the NFL during the first quarter (Denver has the most).
• The Raiders are tied for fifth in the NFL with only four touchdowns allowed in the first quarter. The Silver and Black allowed only a field goal today.
• The first-half defense, especially on the ground, has been strong as well. The 43 rushing yards by Tennessee were four yards under the Raider defensive rushing average in the first half (47.3 yards per game in the first half coming in). Oakland has allowed just one rushing TD in the first half this year.
• QB Matt McGloin was 11-of-15 for 155 yards in the second half. During the go-ahead drive in the fourth quarter, McGloin was 4-for-4 for 74 yards, including a 27-yard TD pass to FB Marcel Reece to make it 19-16.
• The 52-yard field goal by K Sebastian Janikowski was his second-longest of the season. It was his second 50-yarder in the month of November (53 yards on 11/3 vs. Phi). A rarity for the veteran, he had not missed two field goals in a game since 9/26/10 at Ari., and it was just the second time he had missed two since 2008.
• It was the fourth-straight game Jennings has surpassed 100 all-purpose yards and it was his best four-game run of his career (553 yards), after 122 total yards today.
• The blocked punt by RB